Friday, January 29, 2010

Hewey, Dewey and Louie




Many of you may know I am currently working on a book for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Although I'm not comfortable sharing the art until it gets published this spring-here's some drawings I originally did for the book. I mentioned to the powers that be that I didn't believe these characters belonged to the Clubhouse-"that's nice" they replied, "...do it anyway, Disney approved the script." Okey-dokey, I thought, get ready for a rewrite! SO I sent in the pencils and low and behold Disney asked for a rewrite because why?.......H, D & L aren't part of the clubhouse. Ahhh, whaddya know? So I am continuing the project with Donald, Goofy and Clarabelle. Which means-I have these Hewey, Dewey and Louie drawings for no particular reason. SO I thought I'd share them with you. Hope you like 'em anyway. I'll share the rest when it's appropriate.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hah, hey fellow Disney licensee art slave!

At least the Disney guys you deal with seem to know which characters belong. The ones I deal with, I swear, have never actually WATCHED the Pixar movies.
That's how little they know the canon.